Join VolunteerMark to sign up for the "" volunteer opportunity...it's free!
30 W. Pershing Road, Suite 301
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
Hours Logged: 10730.75
The Centurions Leadership Program of The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce spends two years exploring the opportunities and issues of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
The opportunities listed on our calendar are for Centurions Program Participants ONLY. To learn how to join Centurions, visit www.Centurions.org.
To prepare a representative cross-section of the community's emerging leaders for their role in shaping the future of greater Kansas City.
The Centurions' mission is achieved by:
- Acquainting members with current community issues;
- Providing a framework for meeting other outstanding current and future community leaders;
- Promoting greater awareness of community resources;
- Exploring diversified segments of our city; and
- Offering avenues to become more civically involved through Centurions' projects or other civic opportunities presented to Centurions members
Select Volunteer Opportunities By Programs:
Phoenix Family Reading Coaches (Legacy)
Results: 0 Events